And a month later...
Well..here we are.....a month later...done with Thanksgiving and looking square in the nose at Christmas.....I've had zero time to blog so any bloggin I do is just negative time I didn't have to begin with....busy being busy I suppose....
Since last blog, Emmi Kate is sitting pretty on her little bottom oh so steady and getting on all 4s but only using the front 2s to pull around...she calls for her dada and has just figured out patty cake and is so proud of herself, that if you look at her, she just starts grinning and clapping....she keeps us smiling, that's for sure.
Meanwhile, we have a 1st time visitor in our home.....it's not everyday you get to host an elf, however, the night after we went to see Santa, one arrived on our doorstep on top of a lighted reindeer (one of Nani Grace's requests to the bearded one)....as that elf sat there, staring through our front door...Nani Grace looked in awe at "the dentist"...(watch rudolph the rednosed reindeer a couple of hundred times and you'll know why he's called the dentist)....she has named him Jack...and each night he leaves to return to the North Pole, only to find him the next morning in a different roost in our home........this morning, he was hanging upside down from our cereal cabinet, and had brough Nani Grace and Emmi Kate a Christmas Cheerios book....he must've noticed that Cheerios are Nani's favorite....they have cool things back at the NP........we honestly get so so much joy watching her search for him each morning and when she finds him....watch out, the squealing is all girl......so, I supposed Jack is here to stay for Christmases to come. Oh, I know he has to go home with Santa on Christmas Eve...but now that we've officially adopted him, he's ours from dec. 1 to dec. 24th forever......
On a different note......sadly, the Wok N Roll is no more......no idea who will replace them with the low score in ratings each month....but the Wok N Roll sign being gone is just sad in itself.
It was the first place we ate when we moved to Canton, for the name itself, of course.....we never returned, of course......but it was just a memory....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home